from the jaw!
TMJ Advanced 9 fork set
£245.99 – £283.99
Do you have patients that suffer with TMJ issues or do you yourself suffer with:-
- Pain or tenderness in your face, jaw joint area, neck and shoulders, and in or around the ear when you chew, speak, or open your mouth wide?
- Problems when you try to open your mouth wide
- Jaws that get “stuck” or “lock” in the open- or closed-mouth position
- Clicking, popping, or grating sounds in the jaw joint when you open or close your mouth or chew. This may or may not be painful.
- A tired feeling in your face
- Trouble chewing or a sudden uncomfortable bite — as if the upper and lower teeth are not fitting together properly
- Swelling on the side of your face
Tune into the jaw with this complete advanced set of 9 specialist weighted forks to benefit the 9 muscles of the temporomandibular joint.
- Temporalis (Parietal)
- Temporalis (Occipital)
- Pterygoids (Internal Medial – Sphenoid)
- Pterygoid (Internal Medial – Palatine)
- Pterygoid (External Lateral – Upper)
- Pterygoid (External Lateral – Lower)
- Masseter (Superficial)
- Masseter – deep division
These are all weighted forks to transmit these precise frequencies more deeply into these muscles to maximise their benefit.
Purchase with special custom-designed coated weights if you live in a humid climate for a lifelong lasting shine!
Would you prefer just the smaller set of 4 TMJ forks? Get the BASIC set of 4 forks here.
|Special Coated Weights||