stress from the jaw
with this Basic set
of 4 TMJ forks
TMJ Basic 4 fork set
£219.99 – £252.99
Do you have patients that suffer with TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint/jaw) issues or do you yourself suffer with:-
- Pain or tenderness in your face, jaw joint area, neck and shoulders, and in or around the ear when you chew, speak, or open your mouth wide?
- Problems when you try to open your mouth wide?
- Jaws that get “stuck” or “locked” in the open or closed mouth position?
- Clicking, popping, or grating sounds in the jaw joint when you open or close your mouth or chew. This may or may not be painful?
- A tired feeling in your face?
- Trouble chewing or a sudden uncomfortable bite — as if the upper and lower teeth are not fitting together properly?
- Swelling on the side of your face?
Tune into the jaw with these 4 specialist weighted forks to benefit the 4 main muscles of the temporo-mandibular joint.
- Temporalis (Parietal division)
- Pterygoid (External Lateral – Lower division)
- Masseter (Superficial division)
These are all weighted forks to transmit these precise frequencies more deeply into these muscles to maximise their benefits.
Purchase with special custom-designed coated weights if you live in a wet or humid climate for a lifelong lasting shine! Simply select Yes at the point of checkout.
Want ALL the frequencies of all the other muscles? Get the ADVANCED set of 9 forks here.
|Special Coated Weights||