Would you like to learn how to bring the power of sound healing
into your life to benefit you, your friends and family?
Come join this fun 3 hour introductory sound healing workshop
You will learn:
- What sound healing is
- How tuning forks and other sound instruments heal
- The importance of preparing the healing space beforehand
- The importance of focused intention
- How to hold and strike forks and other sound healing instruments
- What the difference between playing singing bowls clockwise or anti-clockwise
- What the difference is between unweighted and weighted tuning forks
- What the top 5 most useful frequencies are
- Where sound frequency is already used in the medical world today
- How to use tuning forks in pairs
- How to use sound instruments through the energy field
- How to use tuning forks on the body
- Contra-Indications: When to avoid using tuning forks for certain people
- The importance of body posture
- How to become a tuning fork yourself
- How to clear your energy before and/or after a session
- How to ground yourself before a session and you and your receiver after a session
- How to apply all you’ve learnt in a partner sound healing session exchange
“I can highly recommend Eeshi-Ra’s courses, they are packed full of content and passion for her work”
– Jenny, Zobet tuning forks practitioner
No previous experience necessary. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and bring a paper and pen if you’d like to take notes and bottle of water.
Booking is essential, so please reserve your space by signing up as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Thank you.
I very much look forward to welcoming you there!
Course includes: Special discounts on website sound healing audios and DVD’s for your ongoing journey into the wonders of sound healing frequencies!
Please note this is a class showing you how to use sound healing for personal use or for your friends and family only. Eeshi-Ra’s practitioner courses are available here: Zobet 9 or 18 forks (working primarily in the aura) – click here, for the online version, click here, and for her latest Earthing course (working primarily with the physcial body) with just 5 forks, click here and for all her other courses, please go here.
EESHI-RA HART (previously Ashera) (originally from the UK & now based in Bali) is a sound healing practitioner, international speaker, professional singer & workshop facilitator. Having trained in many different healing modalities since 1991 (massage, aromatherapy, breathwork, ceremonial dance, planetary lightworker, reflexology, aromatherapy, etc), she finally found her calling in 2001. She received the answer to a year long question asked of the Universe, if there was a sound or a series of sounds that can be given to the human body to help humanity get more in tune. Through divine synchronicity, she was introduced to the sound healing frequencies of the Zobet, where the solfeggio are sourced from. These frequencies embody the codes of nature, speaking directly to our brain, and the codes in our bones, & DNA offering us many benefits. They are major keys for humanity during this potent time of planetary evolution. Eeshi-Ra is passionate about offering a safe, healing space in which to explore our spontaneous expression and the natural wisdom of the body, combined with the healing power of the voice, sacred sound and many other tools to help us tune in more deeply with ourselves, the Earth and the Divine. When we are more in tune, we can access the truth of who we are, and so fulfill the reality of one global family and heaven on earth. To find out more about Eeshi-Ra’s courses, sessions, audios, DVD’s, etc, please go to www.eeshirahart.net.